Everything was great. DO NOT go on the tour of the property. It wasted about three hours of our precious time of beautiful sunshine and beaches and we didn't even finish the presentation because we had to leave to meet some friends. We were not given the incentive because we didn't stay until the end of the presentation. We were told it would be an hour and a half and it took twice as long and still was not done. We had to leave and then they wanted us to come back the next day to finish and we declined and that is why we didn't receive our incentive. Don't waste your time. It might be a good deal if you are really interested and want to waste your vacation, but it wasn't for us. Everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg