We were here in May.My wife and I have come here before and have enjoyed ourselves every time.From ninoska at the front desk to Dave and Edith at the bar,they make us feel like we are going to visit family.The room was great and the atmosphere at happy hour is special. Its a resort where you get to meet so many people and developed friendships.This doesn't happen at many places.
In large resorts its easy to feel like an outsider.Oyster bay staff makes us feel special and welcomed.I have found resorts we loved but never found a place that had a staff that makes us feel so welcomed.
John and Betsy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg