We just returned from another week at Oyster Bay and it was just as we remembered. Our room was an efficiency with ocean view. That was a pleasant surprise! It was clean, updated and quiet. St. Maarten itself has not changed all that much. I did notice that people on the island were driving nice cars. Peg Legs, which was one of our favorite spots has moved and we tried to go but it didn't look very good. Our new spot it Skip Jacks. Really good. Chesterfields was wonderful and so was Orient Beach. I hope we can go back again and not wait 7 years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg