We have stayed at Oyster Bay 3 times. My favorite stay was the first, when they still had the older villas, that are now condos. Avoid the inner rooms near the bar unless you are only staying a short while. They are very small. The kitchens in the other units are a good size and have all the needs for whipping up a lunch or breakfast. I have even cooked a dinner or two. Avoid the room at the end of the hotel near the beach. It is not very private with the restaurant directly below. The pool is very beautiful. The bar is a fun place to hang out after a full day of touring. It is easy to book water sports from the front desk. You are on the Dutch side, but close to the French border. It is a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg