Our stay at the OBBR was from Nov 10th thru the 17th. We have been visiting St Maarten since the mid 80's and I just have to say that the people that work here at the OBBR are the nicest that we've met yet! We were greeted champagne upon checking in and they let us check out 2 rooms before choosing. Although we could have stayed in the newly renovated building, we chose to stay in the older one which was fine and had a great view of the marina. Our room was supplied with fresh towels every day and we always had coffee to brew. We normally stay on the other side of the Island and was a little concerned about being so far away from everything. Well we had such an enjoyable stay that we can't wait to return. Oh and by the way...This was a trade through Interval Inernational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg