So I just wrapped up a well deserved vacation at the Oyster Bay Beach Resort. To say the least, my experience was nothing short of amazing. The island tour with Livingston was a great introduction to St. Maarten. He was soo much fun, everyone on the bus seemed to really take a liking to him. I'm an introvert, initially I was thinking "I didn't come for all this" but by the time we left the first stop I was chatting it up with the rest of the guests. The next day my husband and I enjoyed lunch at the Infinity restaurant, the service was top notch each time we ate there from breakfast to dinner. We enjoyed the two for one drink specials, on top of that 89 cent Coronas! Does it get any better? The beaches were amazing. The activity desk associates were helpful and accommodating even when we had to cancel and make modifications to our plans. Our room was refreshed each day (not all timeshares do that), which was nice especially after having sand everywhere. The activities that the resort had laid out each evening also made our trip enjoyable, we were to timid to drive this trip. Drink recommendation, Guavaberry pina colada!!! The bar was also a great place to network and rub elbows ;) All in all, great week - great resort - great people. I talked to another guest in the ocean one day and she hit the nail on the head, its not just a resort - its like a family.
Talk about the friendly island :) My husband and I will definitely be back for more fun in the sun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg