“A great Beaach Bay”

Beau Beau's
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Oyster Pond
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Caribbean, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stunning views of Dawn Beach from our open air deck. Dine and listen to the waves.Enjoyed our varied menu at very reasonable prices.Also you cannot beat our special on $1 all day Corona beers and the best deal in town .25 cents Coronitas from 3:30-4:00 pm every day.
churchville,PA
“A great Beaach Bay”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is awonderfaul place for a light meal and a couple of drinks to relax after a day in the sun or exploring the island. Located on the property of the Oyster Bay beach Resort you sit on a deck overlooking Dawn Beach. Beau Beau, the owner and his wife Ann-Marie are wonderful hosts and go out of thier way to make your vacation an enjoyable experience. There is nightly enterainment and dancing.

• Visited April 2014

Tennessee
“Beau Beau's fun beach side”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a little restaurant over looking Dawn Beach at Oyster Bay Resort. The food was typical beach fare, service was good, scenery was terrific. They also had live entertainment several nights a week. A great place to eat after a day on the beach and not wanting to get dressed up for a big night out.

Visited April 2014
Inverness, Illinois
“Good Johnny cakes, rest if meal average”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Like other reviews, we ate here our first night because we were tired and hungry from traveling and this was a convenient spot. Ordered seafood that wasn't bad just nothing that interesting. You can do a lot better on this island. Nice patio view of the ocean. Live music. Flamingo dancers.

• Visited March 2014
Naperville, Illinois
“Not a bad beachbar/restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I know I'm supposed to eat seafood in St Maarten, but we just landed and I was still on CHicago time and appetite. They have great fried CHicken here. Add a MaiTai and "BOOM" great 1st meal . Add a great performer on Saturday evening and wow - great time. Be sure to go on Saturday night when the house performer is there - he sounds like Lionel RIchie.

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“It was perfect until..”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Beau Beau's BEWARE: First night dinner was a disaster.We ordered pizza cannibale--tomato sauce, MOZZARELLA CHEESE,onions, red and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, italian sausage. It was good but the problem was I received the pizza WITHOUT the mozzarella cheese. I said it is fine for now and will mention it later before leaving and truly was not a big deal. I was told that I would have to pay EXTRA $1 if I wanted cheese on my leftover pizza. Pay extra? I never got the cheese from the start!I even showed my leftover pizza to the chef and did not see his missing cheese.I could have demanded a NEW pizza from the beginning but did not since I can always just add the cheese and heat it up in the microwave. It is the principle people! The hostess apologized and said that the cook has a different menu. Well that has to be updated to coincide with the dining menu don't you think? But Then later someone dropped off grated mozzarella to our
room..way too late as we already got upset.

1 Thank maiafnp