“Best in the world”

Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Oyster Pond
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Would just like to say that I have eatin in restaurants in different parts of the world and I think this is the best .the steak is the most mouth watering and I always add a order of shrimp to go with the meal. Sherman does an unreal job of making each meal special .between mirella and all the staff you can't help but enjoy your meal. I think caneo is the best kept secret in Sxm.

1  Thank 966Doc
There are newer reviews for Canoa

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The food here is amazing. I had the Mahi and it was fabulous. Another person had the steak (kobe) and said it was the best steak she had ever had. There were 4 adults and we all loved our food. Our waitress was charming and so sweet. We set out by the boats and had terrific views along with atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I tend to eat on the healthy side. With that being said, we like to indulge on some sweats during our vacations. I had the Conch for dinner which was a little salty for my taste but my wife had the Flounder which was prepared perfectly! After ordering the Banana Tiramisu all other aspects of the dinner didn’t matter! If you eat here you HAVE to try the Tiramisu!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I would definitely return to Canoa. Their plantain appetizer was the best! We were a larger group, service was excellent, dinner was great and the atmosphere was wonderful! A definite place to stop for dinner.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Rated number 1 for a good reason! This place had great local cuisines, local flavors but also a selection for those whom are less adventurous. Do make sure to look at their menu online, as their menu changes with the seasons.