“Great breakfast spot”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I stopped here for breakfast, great spot. Service was friendly, the lady who I am assuming was the owner was very nice but she was the only one working at the time so service was a little slow, but not gonna hold that against her. Ham and cheese omelet and the American breakfast were really good, the French toast was amazing. Would def go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The owner is very pleasant and always very accommodating Great food, relaxing open- air atmosphere. Best Nicoise salad.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Recently returned from 2 weeks at Emerald Cove Villas, had several meals here and they were wonderful. Had a family reunion night dinner which all 10 of us sat, talked and ate up a storm with the help of our wonderful hostess, Martine. Thank you, again. We will definitly be back .
Trish Sheehan and the Donnelly Family

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Really good food. Great menu selection. Best part was the dessert. We ordered the pomme tart, it was probably the best I ever had.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Same as every one else, Martine was working and was fabulous and very friendly! My s/o had the escargot and didn't stop talking about how good it was all week. I had the pork loin (I don't eat seafood…I know, that's weird) and it was wonderful! I was sad when my leftovers were gone. Definitely worth the ride around the marina from OBBR!