“Have eaten here for the past 5 years”
Review of L'Oasis

L'Oasis
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Oyster Pond
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The owner is very pleasant and always very accommodating Great food, relaxing open- air atmosphere. Best Nicoise salad.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Recently returned from 2 weeks at Emerald Cove Villas, had several meals here and they were wonderful. Had a family reunion night dinner which all 10 of us sat, talked and ate up a storm with the help of our wonderful hostess, Martine. Thank you, again. We will definitly be back .
Trish Sheehan and the Donnelly Family

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Really good food. Great menu selection. Best part was the dessert. We ordered the pomme tart, it was probably the best I ever had.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Same as every one else, Martine was working and was fabulous and very friendly! My s/o had the escargot and didn't stop talking about how good it was all week. I had the pork loin (I don't eat seafood…I know, that's weird) and it was wonderful! I was sad when my leftovers were gone. Definitely worth the ride around the marina from OBBR!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I shared a Caesar Salad at L'Oasis and it was the best that I have ever had. I have been making Caesar Salad for 40 years and doing a good job at it, but there is no comparison. The owner was gracious and it was close to our rented Villa at Dawn Beach.