“First Class Boating”

Private Yacht Charter SXM
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 2006, Private Yacht Charter offers private day and term charters with our fleet of sail and power catamarans. We are located at the Great House Marina in Oyster Pond, Sint Maarten. On a day charter, you receive the boat of your choice with a skipper, along with complimentary drinks and snacks. On an overnight charter or week charter, you can choose from a captain only charter to an all-inclusive vacation with full catering and chef.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Albany, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Class Boating”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have owned a few boats and been on 3 sailboat charters in the Caribbean but I have never seen a charter boat as beautiful as the ones from PYC! These boats are in first class condition. The Captain is very accommodating and provided us with a great day of sailing, swimming, and snorkeling. It was the highlight of our trip!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank teslike2sail

West Orange, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peace at last”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

On Valentines Day, My sister and I sailed with Nickolas. We cannot tell you how wonderful and caring Nickolas , Henri, and Pierre were. My husbands last wishes before he died was to have his ashes placed in the Carrib. We had sailed here some 25 years ago . We spent 2 weeks sailing all around the BVI"s. Last year, when Bill died I contacted Pierre and he helped me arrange this voyage. We spent 4hrs on the beautiful Mojito. It was so tender for me when we found the right spot. I will always be thankful for the respect and professionalism of this crew. With deepest affection. Marilyn

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Terrific two days on 47' Power Catamaran”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I chartered a boat for two days to explore the surrounding islands. Captain Pierre was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. When we wanted time to just relax or spend to ourselves he would simply step away and we would let him know when we needed anything. It was a wonderful two days, the highlight of our week.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Trip on a Yacht”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great captain and great crew and a gorgeous boat. We had a group of 17 both kids and adults on day trip to St Barts, everything was great ! The boat is in excellent condition and the crew is very familiar with the islands. Would def. do it again !

Visited December 2012
1 Thank lv l
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic family day!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Capitan Pierre took us out on a day trip we will remember fovever. Snorkeling, sailing and swimming in the Carribean sunshine what more could you ask for! The catamaran was well equipped and maintained and made sure we were safe through out the trip. We would definitely recommend this day trip!

Visited December 2012