“Surprisingly Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

What a find on what is traditionally expensive island. Wonderful pizza and italian food served while sitting on a hillside overlooking Oyster pond. Cocktails and wine are available.

This is the same owner as Dirty Des' around the corner at the marina and both are wonderful local inexpensive spots to eat execllent food.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

When w visit St Maarten ther are so many dining choices it can be daunting. One night a week we gat pizza fom Mama's. It is located at the rear of Daniel's By the Sea. I think it is an excellent this crust pizza which is very good and in my opinion inexpensive. If you are going to The Oyster Bay Beach Resort with your kids this is a good alternative to going to a restaurant. You can take it back to your room or eat at the tables. Joel Kipphut

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a last minute escape to SXM and I neglected to do much research on restaurants. I am usually very particular about food. I stumbled upon this place on my first night and was pleasantly surprised by the food and service. Salad was great. Pizza could have had a crispier crust but was otherwise a welcome surprise. I come from the NY/NJ area so good pizza is usually had to find when traveling. Mama's however delivered a good time. Worth stopping in when you are in the Oyster Pond area. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were staying in the area and decided to give it a try. No parking lot and have to park on the street which is scarce. The waitress did not speak English but the owner did. Ordered Lasagna to go for $16. I asked if it came with a salad and was told yes. Got back to condo, no bread and no salad. I would stop here again for the cute atmosphere and the lasagna was very good. Cash only.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We loved this little pizza place just down the road from the Westin. The dining room is charming with a view of the bay and the owners were helpful and friendly. The prices were reasonable and the pizza was delicious.