Review Highlights
Best excursion ever!

We spent part of our day (4 hours) with Myles of Captain Alans. It was the best shore excursion we... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Stephanie S
via mobile
Captain Allen

We had excellent Charter October 26th, 2018. Weather was perfect. Allen's team provide for great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
K3544PNdavidd
Humble, TX, United States

2,453 results
All reviews mud bath sandwiches hour tour pinel island sea turtles snorkeling trip green cay first stop three islands great trip rum punch sting ray pasta salad rough seas colorful fish snorkeling spots oysters
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the day than boating and snorkeling with Capt. Colleen. My husband and I did the four hour trip and we loved it. Whether you are into snorkeling, swimming, relaxing on the beach, or chilling on the boat, this is your trip. Drinks and lunch are provided and are delicious (you will work up an appetite). Capt. Colleen and her first mate Victor took turns in the water with us scouting for sea life and coral formations.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

We really enjoyed our 4 hour snorkeling trip! The equipment was really excellent!! I am not a strong swimmer and hadn't snorkeled in years. Captain Alan's wife was our skipper and she was terrific. She and her first mate took lots of time with me to make certain I felt secure. The flotation device around my waist was first-rate - I didn't need to worry about hanging onto a noodle to remove all my concerns and allow me to spend all my time enjoying the snorkeling. The adjustable fins fit both my and my husband's feet perfectly and the mask made a really tight seal. We saw several turtles, a stingray, and multiple colorful fish on the reef. The reef had a variety of coral. The sandwiches were small, but tasty and we were offered second and third helpings. The water, soda, and beer were cold and plentiful. We highly recommend this trip!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Was it just the sun and fresh air or were the simple sandwiches of lunch meat and havarti on fresh French loaf just the best! My wife and I did the 6 hours cruise. Water had been rough and Captain Alan had been turning business away because visibility for snorkeling was poor all week. But with 3 islands and a great guide, we were able to see some beautiful fish and turtles. Small group made the time most enjoyable. After lunch at Pinel Island, most of our group chose to stay on the island but my wife and I and another couple went around the point to snorkel some more. Still a little rough but there were larger fish and a nice hint of what to expect when we come back... and you know it will be with Captain Alans. Excellent trip that we were recommending to others at our hotel the same evening!

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed December 2, 2014

DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY ! The best day of boat trip in SXM / St. Martin / Sint Maarteen Island! Would highly recommend the boat trip - a HUGE highlight of our annual (10 Years now ) on the Island. Cheers , Phil

Reviewed December 2, 2014

I took Captain Alan's 4 hour snorkeling trip with my two adult sons. We loved it. On one island we snorkeled with turtles (lots of them) On a second stop we followed the current down a reef and the clear warm water was full of sea life. On our last stop we went to Pinel Island to swim and have rum punches. The captain and crew were great and the boat was clean and comfortable. One of the best snorkeling trips we've done! Will go again next year!