We visited Compass Point for the 1st time this past Spring Break and knew we wanted to return. Diving the East End of Grand Cayman is a joy in itself, but these people really make it special. The dive masters are knowledgeable and safety conscious, but are also adventurous enough to make each dive special. The crew takes exceptional care of both equipment and divers. Special thanks to Adam, Sam and Ben!
The accommodations are very comfortable and the decor is well done. The staff are helpful and eager to please. There isn't a restaurant on property, but we had some delicious meals at nearby eateries. Compass Point has a get together on Wednesdays with a buffet by the pool. We skipped this on our 1st visit. I'm glad we didn't make that mistake again. It is very casual and a great time. Jody prepared some local dishes that were fantastic! We are definitely coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands