Went to Grand Cayman with four friends for 5 day four night trip focussed on diving. Chose East End location to be away from crowds of 7 mile beach. Heard good things about dive operator Ocean Frontiers and Compass Point on TripAdvisor and other places. We rented 2 2 bedroom condos so each could have own bedroom. The condos were very comfortable with kitchen, ac, tv etc. View from the rooms was great overlooking the ocean. Very short walk to the pier and dive boat. Ocean Frontiers did a great job with diving. Took our equipment after first day and everything was cleaned and ready the next day. Dive guides were knowledgeable and safety conscious. Dives were excellent. Would definitely recommend and go again. Only downside which isn't much is that there is no restaurant on site so buy food in town on way to resort, and there are some good restaurants close by. You will need a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands