“Best Restaurant Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bombay Chopsticks
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in East End
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Bombay Chopsticks, Chef Remy's newest Fusion Cuisine. Our Cooking Blends the Comfort of Chinese food with Spices of India. Every dish is Cooked to Order and Spiced to your Preference
San Diego, California
“Best Restaurant Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was the best meal I have ever had. The flavors were incredible. I have no idea why this chef is in a small place on the east side. The dishes were just incredible.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank MDMRJS
Remy A, Owner at Bombay Chopsticks, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear MDMRJS,
Thank you sincerely for your raving review. To answer your concern, I worked on Cruise Ships, Deluxe Resorts, Upscale Restaurants and finally here at Bombay Chopsticks. Well, I love it here, Its small ofcourse but i can interact with my guests and give them a more personal dining experience, I can never be more grateful to each and everyone of my guests for making us the # 1 restaurant on Grand Cayman.
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Regards,
Chef Remy

Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“True island experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is the first restaurant I have ever reviewed because I feel obligated as the food is tasty, the presentation is beautiful, the ambiance is true to the restaurants name, and the staff are wonderful. Even if you are on the opposite side of the island, I recommend making the trip here because it will be worth your while. This is the true island experience!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Amber L
Greenville, North Carolina
“Delicious - One of the Best Meals We've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

A completely unexpected find produced one of the best dining experiences we've had. The food was a delicious fusion of Asian and Indian and everything that was ordered from appetizers to the main courses to desserts were full of flavor. The service was spectacular and Chef Remy even came out to see how our meal was going. The only downsides we could think of are that it is closed on Monday's and only open for dinner. It's also a very small restaurant which allows for the great service but make sure you make reservations to guarantee yourself one of the roughly 18 chairs inside.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TravelingPirate13
Enola, PA
“Tiny but delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

With all the great reviews my husband and I decided to try it out. We went the beginning of the week without reservations and there was no place to park so we made reservations and returned. It was worth the wait! Only 5 or 6 tables inside and about 7 out but service very attentive and food delicious. We had both Indian and Chinese style dishes and both tasty. We shared Calamari as an appetizer.... some of best prepared we have ever had with delicious dipping sauce. Definitely worth the drive to East End ....... Will return!!!!

1 Thank CookiePA14
Cayman Islands
“Fantastic food, stellar service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I finally made it to Bombay Chopsticks for the first time. Everything about our experience was worth the months we took to finally get there and the drive out to East End. The flavours in every course were complex and delicious, the service was warm, welcoming, and friendly (thanks Mervin!), and the atmosphere on the deck was island summertime perfect. I look forward to visiting again to try more dishes on the Indian-Chinese menu. This establishment is truly a gem!