This resort has something for everyone. we stayed week of June 7-14 for our honeymoon and it was the perfect spot for us. staff is friendly, good food, great infinity pool and something for everyone whether its couple or families. Robbie is a great bartender and took care of us all week. the housekeeping was outstanding, very clean unit and did a great job all week. lots of little services that may go unnoticed, like towels for the pool, etc, but the staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. highlight of the week was Capt Herman cooking us an UNBELIEVABLY GOOD meal in our room after fishing with him during the day. super cool guy who made our last night on the island a really fun experience. only reason not 5 stars is the shore isn't the best for "swimming" in the sea. good for snorkeling, not so much for swimming. it's pretty rocky and a lot of seaweed near the shoreline and construction was going on to build a new building. it didn't really interfere with anything we did at the resort, just had to walk around sites that were work areas. the best thing is you are close enough to other things like Rum Point and Kaibo, restaurants like Tukka and Capt Herman's fish fry, that you can really relax and feel like you are secluded but also have a good variety to things to do on vacation. you definitely will need a car to stay here, it's about a 45 min drive from the airport, pretty much two lane road from Bodden to east end up to Rum Point. but don't let that be a deterrent, you have the freedom to explore and see all the island has to offer. there is also a grocery store very close, closed on Sunday I think. but very convenient to pick up a few things you need as you go thru the week, whether it lunch items, water camera, snacks, etc. a little pricy at the store, but still a good convenience. we would definitely go back to this resort again! Thanks Capt Herman, the meal was amazing!!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Morritts Tortuga Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club And Resort
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club Hotel East End
- Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort Grand Cayman
- Morritts Tortuga Club And Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands