Your in the carribbean, the weather is perfect, the hotel is very nice, the beach is soft sand with a little coral as you enter the water,(water shoes a must). the breeze is fantastic, cooling you off from how warm it really is!. There is construction going on ,but we had 5 rooms at different places throughout the resort. (never heard them once) at any of the rooms. The rooms themselves were fine ,they may not be the best I've ever stayed in but they were beyond fine and plenty of room. We had 2 1bedrooms, 1 studio, and 2 2 bedroom units . Plenty of space and cleaned very well everyday! Full kitchen ,all the stuff that goes along with it. Grocery store and liqueor store acoss street. If I had 1 problem all the beds are Full size not queen or bigger which would have been better. BUT nothing to complain about!!. Food was expensive, but anybody who takes the time to read TA would have a clue what to expect throughout the nice resort. East end is Quiet! There are great restaurants there also !! The resort has 2 fine restaurants ,1 cheaper pub food than the other . Both were very good . Davids does not get its due ,underrated! Tukka, Italian grill, Over the edge,all within 5 minutes to resort were Fantastic!! Lighthouse was very overrated. Nice service,beautiful setting, close by ,presented nicely,good quality , but the quantity was very sparce,for the price you will pay. Viviennes down the street was real native cooking and Cheap!! We did go fishing while ther with Capt. HERMAN. That was FUN. Caught lots of fish ,conch.He Cleaned and fillet them and then came back to 1 of our rooms and put on a fish fry that everybody enjoyed !!!! With all the fixings. HE is opening his own restaurant down the street, Nice location on the water this week . Capt. Hermans East End Fish Fry. YOU have to try this.5 minutes down the road. You do not need to go to 7 mile strip to get good food. TA members who have been there before us ,gave us perfect reports on most things . Thank you for helping it go smoothly and knowing what to expect!!! SOME people Knowbody can please!!! With that over and out till next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Morritts Tortuga Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club And Resort
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club Hotel East End
- Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort Grand Cayman
- Morritts Tortuga Club And Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands