We stayed at Tortuga Club October 2012 and were disappointed with our experience. The resort is painfully out of date. Our stove and air conditioner blew up during our stay. Try 24 hours in the caribbean with no air conditioning (and an infant who doesn't tolerate the heat). There is new construction going on, so all of your beach photos will be complete with big pieces of equipment in the background. They also have stopped serving food poolside. You must either go to the dock bar or leave the resort for a casual lunch.
On the plus side, pools have actually been maintained very well. They are cleaned every day, including the chairs. Bartenders at the pool bars are fabulous. They definitely helped make our vacation fabulous.
Red Sail Sports/Tortuga Divers in on-site. We did a glass bottom boat tour, went scuba diving and paddleboarding. We were very pleased with their services.
If this resort was updated I would definitely give it another try. Otherwise, it's back to the drawing board!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Morritts Tortuga Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club And Resort
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club Hotel East End
- Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort Grand Cayman
- Morritts Tortuga Club And Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands