It was our first visit to Grand Cayman and we went to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday at the resort. The Reef Resort was a great choice, right on the beach with an ocean view. We rented a car and went exploring, which we highly recommend. Stingray City is a must, and the resort arranges transport there and back. The staff could not have been any more accomodating. They made our stay very enjoyable. The snorkeling off the beach is excellent. Try Over the Edge restaurant just down from the resort. The food is excellent and very laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands