“jet skiing, snorkeling and "SUP" in Grand Cayman - awesome!!”

White Sand Water Sports
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: White Sand Water Sports located at the Reef Resort in East End offer a variety of excursion to keep you entertained all vacation long. Small group boutique style SCUBA diving, Two stop snorkel trips, Hobie Getaway sail snorkel safaris, jet ski wreck adventure, and snorkel tours, and our MOST popular, sunrise sting ray city trips, that also take you to a great snorkeling site. We also offer ISLAND WIDE delivery, and the best price for stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and snorkel gear rentals. But what we are MOST excited to announce is our new toy the Jetovator. Sore 25 feet in the air, or 10 feet under water, barrel rolls, back flips! Or just relax and cruise around at a slow pace. These water jet bikes are SUPER fun, and surprisingly easy to learn. We usually have people flying within 10 minutes. If you are interested in any of our tours send us an email with your questions. We HIGHLY recommend booking in advance to guarantee spaces, especially our sunrise tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I rented equipment and services 3 times from White Sand Watersports during my one week stay in Grand Cayman. The first was a half hour long jet ski rental which was pure adrenaline. I had only been on a jet ski once before and this was 10 times better. The water was crystal clear and what was crazy is that I lost my sunglasses during my ride and one of the guys from the watersports company, Alan was able to swim down about 15-20ft with his snorkel mask and find them. I also went on a snorkel trip with Dave and a few other guests of the resort. Dave was extremely knowlegeable with all of the fish and critters and we actually got to see a stingray and several lobster along with tons of fish. Lastly, I rented a stand up paddleboard which was pretty hard for me to do. It was kind of wavy but after about 30min I was able to stand up and ride around. Overall, I would highly reccomend Dave, Alan and the team at White Sand Water Sports!!! Enjoy your trip to Grand Cayman

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"great trip"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went with Allen on his snorkel trip. We were so surprised to have him not only give us plenty of instruction on the island, the reefs, etc. but then he went snorkeling with the five us and pointed out all the beautiful fish to see. He was patient with all of us and even took the extra time for each of us to see a shark as he went down and touched the shark so we could get a better look at it. This trip was absolutely the highlight of our vacation. Great group of guys!!! Thanks so much Allen

Reviewed October 23, 2012

White Sands Water Sports is located at the Reef Resort which is on the beautiful east side of the island. Well worth the short trip if you are staying near Georgetown.
Put this on your "Must Do" list. These guys are fantastic! We did the jet ski tour one day and the Hobie Cat sailing another. Both days were outstanding! They are very knowledgeable of the area, so they can take you where the great snorkeling is, as well as share fun and interesting facts about the island.
Both days went far beyond our expectations. There were no crowds, in fact we were the only ones in the area. The staff are friendly, attentive, and customized both trips into what we were really interested in doing. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed ourselves. Thanks David and Alan! We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We liked the first snorkel trip so much that we took a second (Dave took us to different spots!) This was a uncrowded (max 10), very relaxed, low key snorkel trip where you aren't rushed and feel that you get plenty of time in the water. Safety in the water while enjoying the underwater marine life and corals was a primary objective! Both trips were guided by Dave, who swims with the snorklers pointing out things of interest as well as keeping an eye on everyone. The snorkel sights were beautiful, one shallow and one deeper snorkel for each trip. Both my husband and I recommend this trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We booked this trip at White Sands on Reef Resort property. Dave was our boat captain and guide and did an excellent job explaining everything. The ride to the reefs was beautiful and both sites were perfect. The first was in shallow waters and we saw so many beautiful fish and lots of healthy coral. The second site was deeper water and even more coral and beautiful fish. We even saw a huge Caribbean Lobster and a ships anchor. The water was crystal clear and it was a very easy snorkel but exciting trip and the best on the island! Don't miss it!