“Excellent location & food”
Review of Vivine's Kitchen

Vivine's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in East End
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and the wreck while you dine on delicious local island food. We had the fried chicken and fried grouper, which both came on heaping plates of rice and beans, vegetables, plantains, and breadfruit. Lunch was followed up by complimentary rum cake. Try the sour sop! YUM! Hope to make it back one day!

1  Thank stingah

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I guess I must have missed the beauty of this restaurant. Not ony was it the worst meal we had on the island, it was the worst meal I have ever had in my life.

We read the previous reviews and tis high ranking, we went to the restaurant and each ordered the grouper, a local wonderful fish.

My guest asked, gee I never had grouper that tasted like shoe leather, what's up?? I can go through each of the accompaning dishes, but we left early when a rat walked through the dining room............................good Lord, where is the board of Health GC?????

1  Thank bobs604
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Tried them twice.slow. both times items on menu not available. Nice folks but when cooking from your own kitchen isn't. Working you may is well quit.hours open not consistent.we went there 4 times twice nothing was available. Not clean couldn't have a restaurant in the states.no standard s at all.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

It was delicious and we got a local history lesson from Vivine's husband Warren. We ate on the patio and felt we really had a local experience.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

On the last day of our vacation my boyfriend and I stopped at VIvine's Kitchen on the east end of Grand Cayman. The food was delicious, and there was a lot of it. I had the barbequed chicken with rice, and my boyfriend had the beef stew. Imagine our surprise when the plate also had macaroni and cheese, potato salad, cole slaw, plantains and vegetables. It was a huge plate of food! The view was beautiful, and the gentle ocean breeze kept us comfortable outside. The price was easily the best we had the entire week we spent on Grand Cayman. Our one regret was that we didn't go there earlier in our vacation - we would have eaten there several times if we had!