Review Highlights
Great way to take in the beach and surrounds

Reviewed August 21, 2018
Tonia R
via mobile
Absolutely brilliant

Reviewed July 30, 2018
cmr80
via mobile

All reviews beautiful horses amazing ride would highly recommend to anyone mission beach canter pony trot scenery
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome ride such well behaved and trained horses I got to go on a solo ride which was brilliant ! Ride was paced perfectly for me ! Well recommend ✌✌

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous beach ride with very well behaved horses its definitely a hiddden gem as most other rides are through fields and rainforrest. Next time I will book the 3 hour one with the swim and take a few others so they to can enjoy this wonderful experience to.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

A wonderful feeling cantering along a very quiet beach. Horses were so incredibly well trained. I was a little nervous at first but Chrissy the owner soon put me at ease. Chrissy loves her horses and they have been trained to listen to what she says! The horses were gorgeous and the scenery was just stunning. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves horses even if you are a beginner. Will definitely be back. Thanks Chrissy.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience for my kids (5) and (8) to go riding along the beautiful beach. They loved it so much and couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks thank you for the lovely morning! The horses were all so well behaved. Will come again for an afternoon ride I think, highly recommend

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I treated my pony crazy 8 year old daughter to a beach ride. We had an amazing ride along the windswept tropical Kurrimine Beach. Chrissy our host had been helpful from the first phone call. Her incredible horsemanship made our ride so special. A true local who knows the best spots for a trot or a canter. Her relationship with her beautiful horses is an experience in itself. With a simple command we were off at a canter. There was an assuring sense of cohesiveness as each horse fell into position when she asked them to slow down. For a novice like myself I felt very safe. This allowed me to take in the coastal scenery. My daughter had the best ride ever. We did just over an hour, and loved it. We can’t wait to go again. Cairns locals get on down!
Chrissy we can’t thank you enough for sharing your beautiful horses with us.
See you again soon,