Review Highlights
Great way to take in the beach and surrounds

I had an awesome ride such well behaved and trained horses I got to go on a solo ride which was... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2018
Tonia R
via mobile
Absolutely brilliant

Gorgeous beach ride with very well behaved horses its definitely a hiddden gem as most other rides... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
cmr80
via mobile

All reviews beautiful horses amazing ride would highly recommend to anyone mission beach canter pony trot scenery
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I treated my pony crazy 8 year old daughter to a beach ride. We had an amazing ride along the windswept tropical Kurrimine Beach. Chrissy our host had been helpful from the first phone call. Her incredible horsemanship made our ride so special. A true local who knows the best spots for a trot or a canter. Her relationship with her beautiful horses is an experience in itself. With a simple command we were off at a canter. There was an assuring sense of cohesiveness as each horse fell into position when she asked them to slow down. For a novice like myself I felt very safe. This allowed me to take in the coastal scenery. My daughter had the best ride ever. We did just over an hour, and loved it. We can’t wait to go again. Cairns locals get on down!
Chrissy we can’t thank you enough for sharing your beautiful horses with us.
See you again soon,
Robyne and Erika

1  Thank Robyne O
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We loved our horse ride at Kurrimine Beach! It was so relaxing and reenergising. The lady who took us (Chris) was very good with the kids. The horses were well behaved and the natural beauty of the area was stunning! We saw eagles, Manta Rays and an abundance of bird life. So good. Thanks Chris!

1  Thank Murray J
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I went on a beach horse ride with Chris in July 2017 and it was awesome! It was just the two of us and we had a nice little race at the beach. It is a nice thing to do both for experienced and unexperienced rider, since the horses are really good behaved and Chris is always by your side to help you.
I was really impressed by the horses - they really trust Chris and do exactly what she tells them to do. The landscape was just beautiful and we even saw a sea eagle at the beach.
Furthermore, the horses are in a really good shape and it is obvious that Chris cares for them with all her heart!
I will definetly come back, thank you for the great experience!

1  Thank Cibarru123
Reviewed July 24, 2017

If you are looking for an excellent beach horse riding experience then look no further!!!! We had had a few lessons in UK but classed ourselves as novice riders. Despite this Chrissy gave us confidence to trust her and her fantastic Brumbies, Capper and Turk, and within 10 minutes we were galloping across the sand!! The horses listen to her but also responded to us, resulting in an unforgettable, amazing experience!
Chrissy was accommodating and arranged the ride at a time to suit the 2 of us. I would definitely recommend contacting her if a beach ride is on your bucket list!!!

1  Thank Ravers17
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Great riding along the beach, with really well-natured horses. Only my husband and I had ever "ridden" horses before, but it was the first time for the three kids (14, 12 & 8). The horse our 8 y.o. son was on was lead by Chrissy, so he was well taken care of and no one was expected to do any more or go any faster than they wanted to do. Chrissy has an excellent rapport with all the horses and they do as she says. We all felt safe, and by the end of the ride, relaxed on our horses. Thanks to Willy, Dee, Bossy, Turk and Capper who introduced our whole family to the joys of peacefully meandering along a beautiful beach on horseback, and thanks to Chrissy (and Lara & Max) for taking excellent care of us! Would recommend this activity to everyone!