All reviews jumping pillow games room camp kitchen flying fox floating toys jumping castle giant chess an absolute ball large pool short walk to the beach mission beach shower block powered site local pub boat ramp stinger net bedroom cabin
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is a great caravan park for yourselves and your dog as it is so dog friendly!!. I stayed in a cabin and the dog was actually allowed inside but just not on the furniture of course. I have total respect for this caravan park and there should be more like you to allow our beloved pets with us on holiday. I would not stay anywhere else now and the facilities and fully self contained cabin were of a great standard. Especially the real coffee that they supplied with a plunger!!!! Love it!! I would highly recommend for families or anyone with a pet as this is so important to be able to take your pet with you on holiday. Cheers guys you should be proud!!

Date of stay: July 2012
3  Thank lyndsaysch
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We choose this park because of d jumping pillow n inflatable pool toys. But we want to go bck because of Tracey's friendly hospitality.and she helped me set up the wifi for my new ipad.

Kids were never bored.
The game machines now replaced by free Wii. which kids love.
But they'r still active by jumping pillow and d pool toys.

Huby keeps fit by getting on the free bicycle. Run on d white sand beach. Work out in d gym. And swim laps @ 25m pool. We spent hours reading a book by pool side while kids using pool inflatables.

There r 2 beach cafes near by.
1 fish ahop to buy fish n chips . or fish for our bbq in our verandah.
No supermarket though.
But we bought our supplies from shops@ mission beach.
Reception has basic supplies in their shop.

We stayed at villa no. 3.
Parents has own bedroom. n kids has 3beds bunk in living room. Villla next door, I think villa no. 4. Has a glimpse of water view by their veranda.

If anything needs improving is the wifi.
$5/hr/200MB is just not enough.
200MB only last me 15min. with games movies/music.

Overall it's great value park for family on budget. Nxt time we'll drive up by car n bring our dogs.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This park is a great park. Facilities are always clean, good powered sites and great camping sites. Camp kitchen is well fitted out with all any camper could want.
The park is ideal for grey nomads, and families. A beautiful big swimming pool, which caters for all ages, Tracey is so helpful and makes sure everyone in the park are enjoying themselves,

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Awesome for the family! Cheap, relaxing, beach, pool, play and all I could ask for on my long weekend away from home.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We used to stay here regularly prior to the park becoming a Big4. As we have a small dog this stopped us staying there. We are happy that this park is now back to a Top Tourist park and pets are welcome again. We love staying here as it is not a huge noisy park and is in a fantastic location. The facilities are great, there is plenty to keep the kids occupied and the owners are very friendly. We had not been there for a while since Cyclone Yasi, however will definately be back.

Date of stay: May 2012