I stayed here with my girlfriend for a week. We stayed in a nice and clean house (Casa Linda) at the pool with our own pool entrance. The views from the bar over the lake and the vulcano are magnificant.
My girlfriend is lactose intolerant and the chef managed to make special food for here which my girlfriend really liked.
We came here to relax and relax we did. We took a spa package which include a massage and a body exfoliation treatment this was truely a 4 hour heaven and the price was fair.
During the week we took some tours as well which were always a lot of fun. The owner took us privatly and shared a lot of information.
While we were staying at the hacienda there was a streetfestival in a village nearby. The owner surprised us and asked if we would like to go there to have some drinks and see the nicaraguan way of living. It was a great experience!
Juan carlos, Luis and the rest of the staff thank you so much for the relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a green mountainside paradise in beautiful, sun-kissed Nicaragua. "Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Ecolodge & Spa" borders a protected national rainforest, teeming with colorful flora and fauna. Imagine yourself relaxing in a tropical pool overlooking a peaceful lagoon or meditating in a breezy hammock on your own private veranda. Explore the natural environment of our exclusive -adults only- boutique hotel and enjoy Ecotourism in luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Hotel Masatepe
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa Nicaragua/Masatepe