My husband and I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa and Lodge. What an absolutely amazing place! Located approximately an hour away from the airport in a remote location, we had the most relaxing time. Luis made arrangements for us to visit 2-volcanoes, tour a few cities, one which included a carriage ride through Grenada, visit beautiful churches and dine at some lovely restaurants. While back at the resort, our room was tastefully decorated, and extremely clean. The food was fabulous as well. Luis, Benjamin, Ariel, Oscar, Jasimi and Carla were so professional and friendly. Ariel acted as our guide on one of the volcano tours. He was so informative and knowledgeable. What a joy to spend the day with. We really could not have stayed at a better place, and will gladly return. Nicaragua has a lot to see and do, and as Luis promised, we grew to love it! Exceptional place and I highly recommend a vacation here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a green mountainside paradise in beautiful, sun-kissed Nicaragua. "Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Ecolodge & Spa" borders a protected national rainforest, teeming with colorful flora and fauna. Imagine yourself relaxing in a tropical pool overlooking a peaceful lagoon or meditating in a breezy hammock on your own private veranda. Explore the natural environment of our exclusive -adults only- boutique hotel and enjoy Ecotourism in luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Hotel Masatepe
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa Nicaragua/Masatepe