$35
TripAdvisor
$55
$131
$91
Hotel La Mar Dulce(Granada)(Great Value!)
$57
$78
All reviewshacienda puerta del cielomasaya volcanoother guestsactive volcanocloud forestthe owneroutdoor showerzip liningtour guideevery mealbeautiful countryhoneymoon suiteeco lodgeoff the beaten pathdirt roadone of a kindnatural beauty
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed at the Hacienda Puerta del Cielo for 3 days. The hotel is surround by beautiful mountains and the views are exquisite! Mother nature at it's best!
I enjoyed the peace and tranquility!
The"casitas" (the rooms) are very comfortable and clean! And very private! Food was delicious!
I plan to stay again next year, and for more than 3 days!
Thanks to the staff and the Espinosa family!
Amazing place, amazing people!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank CibeleMar
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My husband and I booked 6 nights at this splendid place and every single day of our stay there was just perfect! The staff working at this delightful place was so caring, sweet, efficient, they made us feel so welcome! It is an all inclusive resort and every meal was so delicious and beautifully presented. The resort is superbly decorated.The rooms/casitas so comfortable and romantic! Views, views, views everywhere views soooo incredibly beautiful!!! We truly had the best vacation and would love to thank Louse, Linda and the rest of their wonderful staff for making our stay in Puerta del Cielo such a memorable one!
When in Nicaragua please do make sure to visit this enchanting place!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TatianaAbuDhabi
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Our adventure started by getting there in the evening hours, little did we know that one of the owners, Luis, was waiting for us in town .... to guide us to the location.

I called and got a hold of Luis right away and not only did he wait for me for but also took us out to dinner to the best Nicaragua restaurant in town!

We spent two wonderful days being pampered by Luis, Oscar and Mauricio. We spent hours playing cards, dominoes and Jenga with the Staff ... food was delicious!!! service Extraordinary, I have told all of my friends about it and we can't wait to go back soon!

Room Tip: Rent a 4 x 4
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MTGSanLorenzo
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Being with Don Luis is enjoying:
The breathtaking view on Masaya Volcano
The food is absolutely delicious!
The rooms are original and unique in Nicaragua and the world!
The swimming pool (lazy river) takes away all your stress
The sauna renews your body!
Being here is a relaxing, returning a must!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Corstiaan
Reviewed May 26, 2011

It was a great time, very relaxing, staff was always on top of things, and they were gentle. I recommend this paradise for those who are looking to run away from the noise, the city etc., nice and quiet, beautifull pool (lazy river), great service, rooms clean and very confortable. I give it a 5 stars for everything, and also, food is amazing. People!!!, you have to visit this place, it is worth the time.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple