We have been to this hotel a couple of times now on our visit to the holy town. It's a bit far from the temple but it wasn't a problem for us because we went in our car.
1) neat rooms
2) cooperative staff
3) good service
4) veg restaurant
5) separate accommodation for driver
6) river view
1) need to order food much in advance but it worked in our advantage because my mom doesn't eat garlic and some other spices so they prepared things custom made for her.
2) bit far from the temple so if we don't have a vehicle its bit of a problem
3) no lift. Choose the first floor rooms.
Regarding the price I think its reasonable for the facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Advaith Lancer Sringeri, Karnataka