“Better preparations of traditional PR foods”
Review of Los Serranos

Los Serranos
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Catano
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Cerca de Isla de Cabras
Description: Cerca de Isla de Cabras
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

I had the deep fried whole red snapper. It was a smaller fish for a change that did not overwhelm my stomach size. The plantains were not greasy for another healthy surprise. I’ve never had pistachio flan but its taste and portion size were to die for. If I knew her name, I’d like to thank the tourist from New Jersey who recommended it.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 4, 2019

My husband had been here while deployed to assist with recovery after the hurricane. When we walked in we were seated right away. The server had trouble understanding that our daughter was gluten free, and he went to get another employee. Anna was our server, and she remembered my husband. We had a whole red snapper that was to die for! Their Pina Colada, and Mofongo was the best we had on the island. We enjoyed it so much we returned before leaving the island. We will return to see Anna and her family again some day!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday I visit Los Serrano’s restaurant trying to find a different local experience. Unfortunately the experience was not what we expected. The low key ambiance didn’t match the expensive dishes!! The restaurant is known for the seafood offerings, so I order an octopus and conch salad; unfortunately the seafood was as hard as rock. On the other hand , the fried calamari and the sangria was good but over priced!

Not Even that, I told the waitress and he responde “I will notify to the kitchen!!!! That was it! Los Serranos restaurant is too pricy for the food and services offered.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Great service, family style portions, at a moderate price.
In my opinion, the best fried calamari that I have had.
Will definitely recommend it and will return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy place , it is a family restaurant with a relax atmosphere. The food is delicious, the portions are big! And service was great. It was recommended to me by a trucker in a wine boutique. They know where to eat ! It was a great surprise and discovery! It is a keeper!

Date of visit: August 2017