Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $13.38
from $60.00
from $95.00
4,542 results
All reviews mixology tour free drinks gift shop bacardi rum bacardi family mixology class cuba libre historical tour basic tour souvenir cup rum making process welcome drink old san juan great tour puerto rico learn how short film
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

We took the Bacardí tasting tour and had a fantastic experience. When we arrived (we took an Uber from Condado which was around 12$) we were able to get our complimentary cocktail and take some pictures of the grounds while we waited for the tour to begin. Our tour guide Christian was very knowledgeable and passionate s out the rum. After touring and learning the history of Bacardí, we took part in a tasting of 6 different rums (it was A LOT!). It was very interesting and informative and I definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Puerto Rico.

1  Thank rachelh496
casabacardi, Casa BACARDÍ at Casa BACARDI Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Thanks for your recommendation, rachelh496! I really appreciate you sharing your experience at TripAdvisor. I'll let Christian knows you enjoyed the tour. Next time you visit us, take the Mixology Class! You'll love it. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a really cool experience and our tour guide make us feel like we were at home. The history of the rum let you know that the Bacardí is more than a rum, is a lot of beautiful things. We want to come back with more time to take the mixology tour. Btw. the place is beautiful and with your free drink and a CocoLoco the place becomes a paradise.

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks a lot, Fearless56058484861! That's exactly what we want, that you feel at home because our Casa is your Casa. I hope to see you soon again when you take the Mixology Class! Salud!

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

We did the tour and mixology class today. Anna our tour guide was AWESOME. We would highly recommend this to anyone

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks, Jlyons418! I'll make sure that Anna know about your great review. I'm glad you liked the Mixology Class! We also have the Rum Tasting Tour, which is very fun too. I hope to see you soon! Our Casa is your Casa.

We were on the Holland American cruise
We took the ferry from the cruise ship terminal cost $0.50cents per person
Then can cost $4 per person for cab
Decided to go to Bacardi for the Rum tasting
Were met by Valerie who was knowable The rum tasting was great and we had a very enjoyable day At end we purchased a bottle of Bacardi Special Reserve which Paul helped me bottle he was intertaining and was helpful
We had our name engraved on the bottle
We had extra drinks after the tour from the tasting
Would definitely recommend the Bacardi rum tasting

Date of experience: November 2018

THANK YOU for this amazing review. I will ensure that Valerie knows about your experience with her. The Rum Tasting is very fun and informative, as well as the Mixology Class. Next time you visit us, you can have an amazing experience taking another of our tours. Have a great day!

Reviewed December 2, 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the rum tasting tour. All of the rums were good and we learned what to look for in each type of rum. The six rums were interesting. We always enjoy learning about the history and culture of the areas we visit, and this tour was just what we like. The guide was knowledgeable and informative, as well as funny and entertaining. We will be back.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank KateSC353

Thank you so much, KateSC353! This is a great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the Rum Tasting Tour. Our tours guides are always oriented on the good service. See you soon again at the Rum Paradise!