Open today: 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM

from $103.69
from $95.00
from $13.38
4,417 results
All reviews mixology tour free drinks gift shop cuba libre mixology class rum tasting tour historical tour basic tour drink tickets souvenir glass rum making process welcome drink old san juan great tour puerto rico rum drinks learn how
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had purchased the excursion through carnival, providing transportation to Bacardi, when we arrived we all received the Bacardi souvenir cup. We got on the golf cart tram to go around the property and then to learn the history, how it's made, and the gift shop. Where we then returned and turned in the ticket for a free drink that was delicious, I also bought a pina colada in the coconut outside too made with their rum. My brother purchased a bottle that came in a case and he was able to get the bottle engraved and with a certificate. It was really nice and would make a really great gift. I had a really great time and I learned a lot.

Zahíli J, Casa BACARDÍ at Casa BACARDI Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for sharing this review, Tracy M. I'm so glad you had a great experience at Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico. I hope you visit us again!! Salud!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful day at the Cathedral of Rum - tour was $15.00 each and included a welcome drink and a "Bacardi" plastic drinking glass. The drinks were great! The wait for our tour gave us some time to enjoy the view towards Old San Juan and Castillo San Felipe del Morro. The tour was informative, but you do not get to see any of the workings inside of the distillery and they do not do bottling here. You do get the history of Bacardi, and to learn about the rums and they have a nice gift store to pick up all kinds of trinkets and of course rum!!!

1  Thank Debbie M

Thank you for this review, Debbie! Next time you visit us, you can take the Mixology Class or the Rum Tasting Tour, and you'll get to visit the distillery, The Cathedral of Rum. Thanks for your visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My sister & I did the tasting tour. It was worth every penny. The staff is wonderful and the history is comprehensive. Excellently organized and well-paced. Quick tip: If you do the tasting tour, don't put much water in your drinks when tasting; you can pour the leftovers in your signature Bacardi cup and take it to the bar where they will remake into a drink. Tip well... Take an Uber. It's considerably less expensive and if you take my advice on the above, you will be tipsy. Have fun!

2  Thank saishirl

Thank you for visiting Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico, saishirl. I'm so glad you loved the experience. Thank you for the tips too! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited October 3, 2018. Took an Uber from Ocean Park area to Bacardi, was around $14.00. Registered and had our welcome drink in no time. We did the mixology class. Was awesome! We started out with the historical tour. But, when almost done, we were taken to seperate area for mixology class. We each had a bar station set up with our own tools and supplies. Very good instructor, Jose, very patient and a lot of fun. Learned the proper way to make a Cuba Libra, mojito and a daiquiri. Delicious!

Thank you for this great review, 65airstream. I'm so glad you loved the Mixology Class. I'll let José know about your experience. Thak you for visiting the Rum Paradise!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Casa Bacardi in the town of Cataño, Puerto Rico, and the experience was amazing. We were around 25 people, mostly from Tampa, FL, and some from PR; and we had a blast. We took the Bacardi Mixology tour, and everything was perfect from the beginning. They started at 3:30pm on point, taking us from the beautiful pavelion where we had our first mojito for free. Then, we took a trolley around the area until we got into the museum. The guide explained us the history of Bacardi, took us around the process of making rum, then we watched a short film, and shortly after We were taking our first mixology class where we prepared 3 different cocktails. We had so much fun, that we didn’t want to leave. I would like to thank all the Bacardi staff that help us to have such a great experience. Thank you Rolando. By the way, I love my mixology certificate. Thanks!

That's great, wilserrano. I'm very glad you guys has a blast! You're now a BACARDÍ certified mixologist . You're always welcome to youy Casa. Salud!