Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $10.00
from $129.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews tequila museum life jackets tequila tasting changing rooms catfish gift shop wooden platform mayan village buffet restaurant great buffet blue water on site tour package above ground water temperature quick dip beautiful experience
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2017

A major tourist trap like many of the cenotes, but if you go late in the day most people have left.Bring a towel, otherwise you will have to buy one.Nice clean bathroom and big changing rooms.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2017

I don't have experience in cenotes, this is my first. I had a blast. I don't know how to swim so I asked for a life jacket, is 40 meters deep, it was cold. It was a beautiful experience swimming in this cenote. I was having a good time that we were late for lunch!, So I had to eat quick The feed is fantastic so tasty. I will go again if I could.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

This cenote is amazing. Deep enough to allow for jumping from the platform. There are various types of cenotes as we discovered. This one is a deep, large round type. One thing to be aware of is due to it being a long way down from ground level, there are lots of steps to get to the water. Older people may find it too much. Especially the walk back up to the top. Still amazing to see from the top.

1  Thank Sonja U
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Whatever you do in Mexico, find a Cenote and visit. I understand there are thousands in Mexico and we visited Hubiku. The Mayans believed Cenotes had healing properties when swimming in one. Check one out!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

We went to Ek Balam ruins and there is a cenote but in the little town close by there is one of the best cenotes, they have an excellent area and facilities, the cenote is beautiful an very clear water