“AMAZING CHICKEN”

Cuisines: Indian
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
“AMAZING CHICKEN”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were travelling from Amritsar to Delhi when we went there. It located right on the highway. Though the ambiance is a bit dark & dingy, but the food is excellent. Must try the achaari mutton here.. It's lip smacking!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank abhishekpalit

New Delhi, India
“I stop here most of the times when on GT Road”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Its been right from my childhood that we have stopped at Puran's for a meal, whenever travelling on GT Road. Although many Puran's have sprung up but original Puran has still the same taste... It now hasamily section. Service is fast. Taste is authentic. Not very spicy. Pleasant staff. Wish it had a larger space to accomodate a lot many... Keep it up Puran.

• Visited March 2014
New Delhi, India
“Yaaran da Adda (A must visit on NH1)”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Me and my Friend, we heard a lot about this place from people so one day decided to take our car and hit the road, we ent all the way to Ambala to taste the most hyped Puran Singh Da Dhaba.. One thing shocked as we reached is that who is the real Puran man??? You will find atleast 7-10 different restaurants in a line claiming to be Puran Da Dhaba, but the best guess would be the one where the team of "Highway On My Plate" and Mr. Vinod Dua personally visited to taste the Murg Tari Waala..so we guys went with the flow and ordered Murg Tari Waala with LKaccha Parathas and i must say the food is absoluteky up to its fame and most surprising element was the Lacchha Paratha itself,m i quoted to my friend "I never had such crisp and perfect laccha paratha ever in my Life"

I encourage everyone to go and try this once.... and stories you would hear about the Original Mr. Puran from localites is an add on... Enjoy :)

• Visited August 2013
mumbai
“MUCH HYPED UP !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were traveling from Chandigarh to Mumbai by train and the stoppage of the train at Ambala Cantt station was one hour. So I ventured out of the station in search of Puran Singh's Mashoor Dhaba . It is situated bang opposite railway station . I ordered for the Punjabi food to be parceled and the same was done in a few minutes. I carried the food and we had the food in the train. Some of the items were quite tasty while some were not up to the standard. The Tadka Dal , Chana Masala Curry , Cauliflower Curry & Steam Rice were quite good and tasty while Biryani was too oily and Rotis not well done.
They also deliver the food to your seat on the train if you order on phone an hour before arrival at Ambala Cant Railway station. Thier phone no is 094168-69817.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank UDAY C
Chandigarh, India
“Pathetic”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Pathetic food at exorbitant rates. Food is so oily and the chicken/ mutton quality is also not good. Never ever go to this place.

Visited November 2012