It s about. 15 minutes outof the main Mendoza town centre but it is a very nice area in its own right, shopping., food and the pizza with weekend market .
The service is 2nd to none, none of its 10.31 so breakfast is over(IT'S 11) Hhowever they've me breakfast still cut fresh fruit for me and brewed fresh coffee when. I awoke with a malice hangover at midday?!!! Awesome. They were also very good with my kids. They went out of the way to organise activities wine visits or rafting etc. The grounds around the poo, were great for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our premises in Valle de Uco has an exclusive 38 acres wine area to enjoy, relax and explore. You are invited to walk through our Malbec vineyard, patios and green garden, surrounded by ancient trees that involve the swimming pool with BBQ area and our nine spacious rooms, with a remarkable view to the Cordon del Plata (Andes Mountains). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle de Uco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel Tunuyan
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Province Of Mendoza, Argentina - Tunuyan