The turnoff from the road is not well marked and not lighted. As you pull up to the place you might thnk you were at the wrong place since it doesn't look like a hotel. It is situated next to a vineyard with nice mountain views. Our room (#4) was nice enough. There are a couple of dogs that roam the property. They did not bother us and they look clean enough but there is plenty of outdoor furniture around the place with cushions and blankets and I did give a couple of thoughts to fleas but did not see any. There was some dog barking in the evening and early morning that disturbed the quiet atmosphere. Idle conversation wtih other guests brought up the change(s) in ownership and there was talk of a lower level of service and attention to detail. As noted in other reviews, the chef Fernando did a great job with our meals. He is friendly and creative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our premises in Valle de Uco has an exclusive 38 acres wine area to enjoy, relax and explore. You are invited to walk through our Malbec vineyard, patios and green garden, surrounded by ancient trees that involve the swimming pool with BBQ area and our nine spacious rooms, with a remarkable view to the Cordon del Plata (Andes Mountains). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle de Uco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel Tunuyan
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Province Of Mendoza, Argentina - Tunuyan