We spent three days at this wine lodge in October 2011, and found it to be a convenient base for visiting vineries in the Valle de Uco and walking in the foothills of the Andes.
We were welcomed with drinks, and members of staff were friendly and helpful throughout.
Breakfast was basic, but the chef was excellent and dinners were tasty and beautifully presented. He also made a breakfast tray available to us when we had to make an early departure.
Accommodation is arranged along a veranda, which unfortunately gives the impression of a motel rather than an up-market establishment. Our room was very dark and furnishings, which included one easy chair and one desk chair, lacked coordination. The bed was very comfortable. There was no coffee table and the only mirror for hair and/or make-up was situated in the shower-room, which is something I particularly dislike. Wifi did not reach our room, but one could use the guest lounge which was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our premises in Valle de Uco has an exclusive 38 acres wine area to enjoy, relax and explore. You are invited to walk through our Malbec vineyard, patios and green garden, surrounded by ancient trees that involve the swimming pool with BBQ area and our nine spacious rooms, with a remarkable view to the Cordon del Plata (Andes Mountains). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle de Uco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel Tunuyan
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Province Of Mendoza, Argentina - Tunuyan