“Fantastic lunch!”

Dining options: Reservations
Cheadle
“Fantastic lunch!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for a few years now, and its always been a favourite, but I must say they have upped their game recently!
We've just had their 25€ menu which included amuse bouche and 3 courses. You get a choice of about 4 or 5 dishes for each course (more for dessert although some carry a supplement). I had fish mousse Mille feuille for starter which was beautifully presented and delicious, followed by perfectly cooked duck breast with a green peppercorn sauce, then, quite simply, the most delicious and perfectly made tarte tatin I have ever eaten. Half way through the dessert I was ready to burst I was so full, but I just couldn't stop eating it! We also had a delicious bottle of red (2010 Saumur Champigny) which was reasonably priced at €22. I will sign off as I'm about to slip into a very contented post-lunch coma! Excellent!

Visited June 2013