Tripadvisor
Chang Khlan
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best food in Chiang Mai”
Review of Flight 52

Flight 52
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Chang Khlan
Description: There is no need to keep your seat belt fastened during your flight, as we won't be experiencing turbulence, just delicious tapas and pizza from around the world (maybe even the best in Chiang Mai). We strive to offer you an upscale experience, at a reasonable price. Our decor and furniture have been carefully selected, to create an intimate atmosphere, that is closer to a lounge than a restaurant, while still making sure that you can enjoy your meal or drinks comfortably. Our pizzas are great, especially our sauce that takes 2 days to prepare, gets people exited. Our recommendation though, is that you try our Tapas. The menu was created together with an old friend of the owner, and veteran chef, of the Michelin stared Danish restaurant Søllerød Kro. We make no claim that our food is Michelin restaurant quality, but we do our best and our ceviche on a bed of ripe and green mango, became the inspiration for a Danish autumn plate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found flight 52 after craving some pizza and pasta! The pizza was lovely and cheap and my partner really enjoyed her carbonara, and the garlic bread was perfect! We came back the next day again and i had the steak this time, it was a little pricey but cooked to absolute perfection (and i am fussy when it comes to steak!) so you definitely get what you pay for! The owner was lovely and so passionate about his food which we loved, and our server max was probably the most friendliest and nicest server we have ever met! The only thing i was annoyed about was i was always too full up to try the mango cheesecake!!! Will definitely be coming back again when we revisit Chiang Mai! Keep up the good work guys :)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (818)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to go to this restaurant because it has some good reviews and we were craving some pizza. The restaurant itself is nice and the staff were very friendly, helpful and chatty. We had the flight 52 pizza and another pizza we split with the Greek and a bbq pork pizza. The pizza was ok. It definitely satisfied our craving, but not a whole lot of flavour in the crust or the sauce. If I were staying in Chiang Mai longer I’d consider going back to try some pasta but I wouldn’t return for the pizza.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whether I want to celebrate or need comfort I always find myself coming back to the delicious pizza from Flight 52 and the fantastic staff.
I recommend booking on Facebook as it is very popular for a good reason.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been here before, bu tafter 2 years i had to go back and taste the food. The menu had many new dishes added, so i choose to take a steak. Fantastic meat and good flavour. My daughter got the Pizza and that was a good pizza with the right crust and floavour of italy. They did not disappoint me. Again a fantastic meal. And the owner is just a really nice guy, that takes good care of the customer. He makes sure all are satisfied and have a good time and a fantastic meal. I will be coming back again next time i'm in chiang Mai.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff couldn’t have been nicer or more welcoming. Waiter was very attentive and polite. The food was also lovely, cooked to perfection.