“Great Relaxing & Rewarding Team Day”

Champagne Sailing Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury yacht and catamaran charters for 2 to 20 people on beautiful Sydney Harbour.Half day and overnight packages, corporate charters,romantic packages and christmas partys.Perfect for couples,families, bucks/hens partys, weddings, proposals and corporates. Flexible and friendly service,clean & comfortable boats, pick up at various locations on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney, Australia
“Great Relaxing & Rewarding Team Day”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have used Champagne Sailing a couple of times now - and continue to look for reasons to get back on the water with them. Each time I have taken business teams out for the afternoon to celebrate project milestones. The entire preparation and execution has been efficient, friendly and highly competent. The staff have raved about the experience unreservedly. If I cant find a business excuse in the near term, I might just have to organise family and friends !

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST DAY!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I hired "cutting loose" yacht as a surprise for my partner. I wasn't sure what to expect but to my delight, we had an amazing experience. The captain was GREAT, we were able to take our own food and drinks on the yacht and it waited on us hand and foot. It sailed under the bridge, past the opera house. We then got off at Manly had a look around got back on where it anchored at a private cove and we swam around. Honestly best day, highly recommend!!

Visited January 2014
Bangkok
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic Family Experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great few hours in Sydney bay. Surprised my wife for her 35 bday. Easy booking, easy pick up, great cheese plate and champagne on board. Fantastic with children (2 and 4 years old). Very safe with life jacket even for the small children. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank PE V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Sydney Charters”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hands down the best sailing charters on the harbour. Crew is outstanding, more knowledge of harbour than others. Best experience of Sydney.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Corporate Sailing - suitable for the whole office”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Champagne Sailing was recommended to me by a friend who had attended a birthday party. Tim took our (very diverse!) office for an evening cruise during spring and everyone had a great time. For those who wanted to learn about sailing they were able to learn the ropes (excuse the pun) and for those who wanted to simply sit back and take in the sights they were able to whilst being cooked a delicious barbecue. We had a little drizzle for the last 30 mins and the catamaran that we were on had plenty of sheltered room.

What really struck me was how Tim was able to fit into our plans so all we had to do was to simply jump on the boat and go. He was able to offer a couple of drop offs which really helped getting people home safely and easily. I'm pushing for this to be an annual trip (at least)!

Visited November 2012