One of the newer hotels in the chain. Could not fault the room, amenities or the very cheerful staff. But do make sure you ask for a room at the back of the hotel (higher numbers). We stayed in 201 which is at the front next to the A41 and traffic does not stop all night. Not really noisy but even with the windows firmly shut, it is intrusive. The receptionist said they always fill the hotel from the back forwards and only only use the ones at the front when it is full which says it all. Other than that, perfectly okay and easy to find. Beefeater next door is okay and about what you would expect for a chain restaraunt. Very busy and service slow. Breakfast is really excellent and well worth paying for. Much less frantic than the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from Newport in Shropshire, Telford town centre and the pretty town of Shrewsbury ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newport/Telford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newport / Telford Hotel Newport
- Premier Inn Newport/Telford Hotel Shropshire