Tripadvisor

Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Beeston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in Saturday lunch time paid £3.95 for chicken and bacon toastie. Where on Earth is the bacon.
Smokey Ham and Cheddar doesn’t look like meat am I eating meat substitute!
This time messy service with coffee.
Staff not bothered

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed November 30, 2019

We visit this coffee shop on a regular basis- I should say would never again. Today, we popped in to have a piece of Yule log, tea, latte and a spice apple tea. We got our order, we sat to enjoy it. My back was to the counter, and my daughter facing the serving line. One of the people talked to my daughter from behind the counter that she shouldn’t have taken the cake which wasn’t hers. My daughter burst into tears, I realised what happened, took the receipt and showed her. She checked it thoroughly as if she was sure that I am in wrong but couldn’t argue with the proof and said wow you have paid for it!
She was wrong on her action and attitude.
First, she shouldn’t talk to a child whilst accompanied by her grown up who paid the bill and took the serving tray. The child wasn’t involved in any transaction so why to talk to her behind her parents back.
Second she shouldn’t accuse someone before investigating and having proof.
Third, she didn’t even apologise to her.
I expected more from Costa to train their staff properly.
Not a pleasant experience to be accused of stealing food when you have Paid for it. She didn’t have the courtesy to show that she was wrong to a child whoM made cry.
Her name was S***ne in Beeston Costa on Saturday 30 Nov at 4.00pm.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Helen A
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

A great coffee shop with a great team and lively coffee. The coffee shop is in s great central location right in the square odd the town centre and the recent extension is a welcome addition. A very clean and tidy venue which is complimented by the protective management who are running a very tight ship which welcomes everyone. A lot of outdoor seating too compliments this great little venue. Right on the tram and bus routes makes it easy to get to. Well done team Costa and will done to Carl who made us feel very welcome and brightened up our day. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Am a regular here because the staff are so great and always have a smile on there face. Nothing is too much trouble for them. In particular David, Callum and Simone are just excellent. The coffee is always good and we love the new layout following the extension there

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Location location location but generally rather busy so service as usual for Costa is slow not cheap

Date of visit: March 2019