All reviews lake trip the river mango house half moon national park the cliff mosquito net eco lodge upstairs bar khao soi night safari half day hike no hot water overnight trip cheow lan lake elephant bathing raft houses
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I think this place is the perfect blend between escaping into nature and having creature comforts. We spent our time in the Romance tree house and one night in the Garden house bungalow. Both were great but the tree house was the best. Beautiful view of the cliff face and river. The staff were excellent. So lovely and helpful. Even at the restaurant they we able to make the dishes we selected vegan for us as my girlfriend and I are both vegan. Prices are a bit expensive but it's all quality. The massage at the hotel was the best I've ever had. My only issue was with one of the tours. The hot spring tour was quite disappointing as I was thinking it'd be a beautiful natural spring in the jungle, but it was actually a concrete pool in the middle of a facility. I think the photos in the tour book were quite misleading. But the other tours we did were excellent and overall I'd highly recommend Our Jungle House. Thanks

1  Thank JimmBro88
OurJungleHouse, General Manager at Our Jungle House, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear friends,

Thank you for taking the time to review Our Jungle House!

We were are always pleased when guests are happy and enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for your very kind words regarding our lovely houses, tours and food. I will pass your compliments to our staff who will love to hear your positive feedback.

We were sorry to read that the hot springs did not live up to your expectations. We have taken your feedback on board but have to say that, the photos and description of the Hot Springs in our Activity Book is accurate. We do note in our description that the four springs are tastefully built into four concrete pools. One photo is of the view point visited along the way and the other photo is of one of the concrete hot spring pools.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again next time you are in Thailand!

Kind regards,

Mandy Kearsley

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I loved this place but unfortunately travelling with 3 young children in the Thailand heat there wasn't much for them to do. If there was a small pool the kids would have been happy. If it was just me I would have given it 5 stars. The food was the best Thai food we've had and the staff were very accomodating to our needs. Such a beautiful spot too.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Romance Treehouse and was just amazed by the beauty of the cliffs and passing river. The staff were very friendly and professional and replied very quickly to any queries we had. This is a rainforest, so you can expect everything you will get in a jungle, rain, insects, monkeys and more but still the room was very comfortable and even though there is no AC, the fan was sufficient.

We experienced heavy rains on the 2nd and 3rd day of of our stay and had to evacuate our room due to the river level rising too high too quick. The staff were very helpful and ensured all guests are safe and provided free dinner and drinks and constantly kept us updated on the situation.

The food at the restaurant were delicious and fairly priced, not merely as expensive as mentioned in a previous review.

We will definitely return next year!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Our Jungle House is a cluster of tree houses and cottages located on a river in a lovely setting. The views and wildlife are amazing. The rooms are rustic, but modern with comfortable beds and private bathrooms. The staff is super-friendly and can arrange many different types of tours. There is a restaurant and bar with exceptional food. Highly recommended for couples and families. No internet in the rooms, but good internet in the common areas.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved every minute of it! The staff is sweet and very helpful. We saw the other places in Khao Sok once we got there and are so happy we picked Our Jungle House... it is tucked away and absolutely gorgeous.

We booked 2 different tours which were also lovely and right on time. We also had massages a few times and really enjoyed laying there and listening to the sounds of the rainforest.

Our favorite thing about this place however.... is the FOOD! We are still traveling in Thailand and nothing has compared to it! We miss it! Everything we ate and drank was absolutely delicious.

Our room was clean, we didn't get attacked by mosquitos and loved sitting our balcony and watching the life outside. This place is the highlight of our trip!

Date of stay: May 2017