Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Expedia.com$15
CheapTickets$15
Travelocity$15
Orbitz.com$15
All reviews bamboo hut cheow lan lake tree house organic farm the river night safari mosquito net authentic thai food home grown total bill full day hike staff were all very helpful khao soi monkeys swinging elephant tour wonderful hotel short hike
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2020

Very friendly and helpful staff. The food was very nice with a decent sized menu and selection of tours offered was thorough. The canoe trip we went on was enjoyable although a little too short. I would recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2020 via mobile

Lovely location in the middle of the jungle. Good value for money. My only addition would be to have a pool but as it’s an Eco camp I understand why there is not one. Good tours which are easy to book at reception.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2020

We used our jungle camp to organize a private overnight lake tour for my husband and I for our honeymoon! We had very specific requests on activities and timing, and they put together a custom itinerary for a private tour for the two of us that was the highlight of our trip. Our guide Tom was fun, knowledgeable and hilarious. Our driver was excellent, even when navigating low waters and trees, he was the FIRST to always spot the wild animals to have us take a look (macaques, eagles, and even an elephant!!). We stayed at Krai Son lake house, where the bathrooms were great, the food was excellent (and plentiful!!) and there was a good mix of other travelers to interact with. We were also able to buy beers and other snacks there. Waking up on the lake with the sunrise was the best way to glamp (no A/C but it wasn't necessary). It was no frills but you can't beat the setting and views. I didn't want the internet, I was so happy to be 100% in the moment for our two days on the lake. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed March 15, 2020

We had the best stay at Our Jungle Camp! The facilities are rustic enough to give you what feels like a true Thai jungle experience, while also being somehow extravagant. The property is so well kept and the bungalows are simple, but charming. We stayed in one of the Bamboo Bungalows and even though there was only a fan, it was cool enough with the fans and open air structure. We did the booking class and had a blast (10/10 recommend) and the full day lake trip, which we also loved!! The restaurant/bar is beautiful and the food and drinks were delicious.

Reviewed March 10, 2020

If you want to experience back to nature this is a good experience. The rooms do not have air conditioning so we found them to be extremely hot. My concern was the water as it is a large plastic container with a tap so I dont know how often it is changed but in the heat is not very fresh and I did develop a bad stomach. As part of our tour we booked a canoe trip but unfortunately even though we had a really good time my daughter got bit twice by fish which caused heavy bleeding. A child would have been hysterical. The first aid provided by the guide was bizarre but all the guides were concerned about her welfare. When returning to the hotel they provided a mini bus to the local chemist for us to get medical supplies. Under the advice of the chemist to keep the wound clean and dry we checked out a day early so we could go to our next hotel and the hotel were really helpful in helping us organise this. We were due to do the lake tour and elephant adventure which I cancelled due to not being appropriate due to the injury. The breakfast and evening meal were amazing beautiful food.

Date of stay: February 2020