“'' Cold uncooked carvery''”
Review of Winstons Pizza - CLOSED

Winstons Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I arrived for carvery about 12.40 sunday and told to wait for a while as food was still being prepared ,when we went to be served noticed turkey was uncooked as it was still pink and after chef poked his finger in the meat told to put back in oven for another 30 min leaving a choice of two meats so we made do and proceeded with our meal.When we started to eat to our horror the potatoes and veg were cold the waitress did not want to know and in the background Jim i''ll fix it was playing .I would never visit again more atmosphere better service at the local petrol station across the road.

2  Thank fife1968

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Me and my husband went for a meal after work today!
After seeing how the management spoke to the waiters and waitress I would never visit again! So rude and speaking on the phone on restaurant floor I think is very rude in front of customers!
After asking the waitress if we could give a tip by card the very rude management shouted across the room and said "NO WE CAN'T accept tips on card!!!!
But the service from the waitress were amazing happy friendly and made us feel welcome food was brilliant! Just shame about the RUDE man who needs to respect his staff and customers!!
After working in the restaurant business for many years I Would NEVER visit again after the rudeness from the management

1  Thank Nicolabaynes
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lovely atmosphere and fabulous food. Nothing is too much trouble. The drink selection is great and using a taste card made our mid week visit very cost effective. Give it a try !

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I went for an impulse pizza one evening last month and came away feeling very disappointed by the experience. We have been here a few times before so we were expecting much better. The place was almost empty when we arrived and still the abrupt and charmless waitress tried to rush us into making our choice. A smile works wonders in creating a good impression but there wasn´t much smiling going on here at all. The pizzas came quite quickly but the toppings were so stingy it was laughable..lots of cheese but very little of the meat varieties we had chosen. Nothing wrong with the taste of the pizzas but more toppings are definitely required.
We felt rushed the whole time we were there and it will have to improve for us to go back again.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went yesterday evening to celebrate my stepsons 10th birthday.Heard several good reviews,but mine won't be another.
Service was appalling,waited forever and then sides had to be asked for. The piece de resistance was being presented with aerosol dessert cream sprinkled with dried herbs as a sour cream and chive dip???????????????????????????? What's that all about,and why would anyone think of it,never mind do it?