“Not the Winstons i remember.”
Review of Winstons Pizza - CLOSED

Winstons Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Visited sat afternoon not many in and still had to wait 40min just for a starter.
Then we get a burnt pizza 20 min later.Ive had better £2 pizzas from morrisons.
This definatly wasnt the winstons i remember,if i could have put anything less than terrible i would have.You just cant live off a name.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Visited here on a Friday Evening with my partner... The manager and his girlfriend were so rude upon ordering our drinks we refused to pay for them and left... This could have been a lovely local for us...we'll find somewhere else with friendlier staff!!!!

5  Thank Sunshinelol
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We ended up walking out before we'd even been served, told to sit down when we got there then nobody came over, we too had our young daughter with us and we were all ready for tea. People who came in after us were starting to have their orders taken and so when I told the waitress we had been waiting 25 minutes she very told me whilst shaking her pen in my face " Well I didn't see you come in sweetheart" Enough said starving or not, money will spend anywhere and we won't be going back there. I tried to complain about the terrible experience back in August to management twice and nobody has got back to me. Excellent customer service.

2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Twice now I have had a bad experience here. The last time I went was awful. We arrived at dinner time, asked for a menu, was given one, sat down and 15 minutes later a worker came over and asked if we were ordering food as they didn't know we were. Apparently the chef wasn't in but the 2nd chef was so he made us the food. The first man told him what we wanted and gave him the piece of paper with our order on, to which the chef replied "are you taking the mick?" When the food arrived it was burnt. The overall experience was awful. We were both eager to go as neither of us felt comfortable there. Though I'm not the only one to have had a bad experience here. My parents went and there were only 2 people working and the place was very busy. They were seated on the table directly infront of the toilets and were expected to eat there. It used to be a good place but it has definately gone down hill now.

4  Thank rosieowen10
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very disappointed. The service was awful, waited average time for starters, but ridiculous time for mains...only 2 pizza's. Other people came in after us, and got served quicker. Consequently resulting in us buying more drinks, as we had to wait so long. We had our young daughter with us, eventually I had to ask how much more long of a wait, as even she was getting bored with the paper and crayons
No air conditioning, no doors open on a warm day, very uncomfortable. We will definately not be returning here. Was looking forward to trying the pizza's, but they were terrible! Bases were greasy and tasteless. Sorry to say, But we have had better frozen ones. Shame really as the inside of the place is quite nice.

3  Thank StarMerseyside