“The Stork Hotel”
Review of Stork Hotel

Stork Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Billinge
Stork Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Billinge B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Excellent value, very clean room and massive breakfast would stop here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Stork Hotel

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Great proprieters, warm, friendly people who made me feel welcome. Felt safe and secure. The rooms are newly decorated/renovated and were very comfortable. Perfect for my needs, will definitely stay here again when I return to the UK. Thank you so much for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DrusillaM
Reviewed April 21, 2012

have eaten here many times since it has had the new owners. lovely and clean and a nice atmosphere. great food a nice village pub were you are made very welcome.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fynn53
Reviewed March 9, 2012

we had a great weekend at the stork and would like to thank John & Jean for there hospitality ,
the food was excellent with a good varied menu .
the rooms have all been refurbished to a very high standard and kept exceptionally clean.
this is a village pub with music at weekends provided by there son ( karaoke etc) .
We would recommend this pub / hotel to anyone not wanting to be a number in a box a the chain hotel .
best wishes for the future ken & Rhona

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Stopped over night on Friday 18th Nov, the owners couldnt have done more to make it a comfortable stay. Single en-suite room (£25) was well appointed, very clean and tidy,and very comfy bed. The breakfast (£5:00) was superb, good quality fare and well cooked.
The Inn is a local community pub and as such has a diverse clientele. There is music and singing till late on Friday and Saturday evenings, so expect some noise disruption, although it didnt bother me.
There is a ghost of a cavalier seen here, ...the only strange noises I heard was from the karaoke.
I never tried the evening food menu, but what I seen coming out of the kitchen looked excellent.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed November 18, 2011

My partner Steve and I have just spent the night in the Stork Inn in Billinge,[sat 12th nov] it was a last minute decision to stay over as we were visiting family. Well what can we say, absolutely fantastic hosts couldnt do enough for us, their personal touch was second to none. We stayed in room 6 which was absolutely spotless and comfortable and catered to our overnight needs. The breakfast, well Jean you excelled with your cooking and your service. We will definately be back to stay and your place will be the only place we book into.Totally agree with the other comments and everything was first class from the time Steve booked to our departure on sunday morning. We will be back within a few weeks so see you then Steve and Michelle Middlehurst

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank michelle s
Reviewed November 16, 2011

i would like to thank John Jean& ian for their kindness. they have a beautiful family run immaculately clean hotel& great atmosphere in their bar. i have a sunday roast nearly every week. its always made to the highest standard! delicious on every occasion. they are a lovely family.my little boy loves going there. its the only pub i would feel at ease& comfortable taking him to. my friend came to visit me from scotland&stayed for the weekend 2weeks ago they looked after her & treated her with the upmost respect. they also let me spend the night with her at very short notice. not anywhere i know off would do that. my twin sister is a travel agent& was looking for a hotel i told her to look no further as i know for a FACT! she wont find anything better. at such a great price. im going to phone now& hopefully get her a room for next weekend. thanks for everything john jean& ian. you should be very proud with what youve acheived best pub& hotel not only in billinge but anywhere i have ever stayed over the years many thanks. Angie Bellerby x

! she"ll not find something better.... thankyou Angie Bellerby

Room Tip: All the rooms are immaculately clean as is the whole place. jean john&ian take pride in looking...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billinge
Hotel Ibis Styles Haydock
Best Western Plus Lancashire Manor Hotel
Holland Hall Country House Hotel
Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct 23
Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct 23
#1 of 1 in Newton Le Willows
Good Night Inns Bay Horse Hotel
Travelodge Haydock St. Helens

Been to Stork Hotel? Share your experiences!