“Exposure Alaska is just fantastic!!!”
Review of MICA Guides

MICA Guides
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaska glacier tours and ice climbing since 1999. Join us for a unique adventure just two hours from Anchorage. Discover glacier trekking or ice climbing on the blue ice of the Matanuska Glacier. Adventures for most ages and abilities.Get off the boat or out of the bus and actually walk on a glacier with our professional guides. Over 17,000 guests have enjoyed our glacier trekking and ice climbing. Now includes the fastest zipline in Alaska and helicopter tours.
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Best trip of our lives!!! With my wife we had a blast kayaking, rafting, ice-climbing and hiking withtThe Exxtreme trip of Exposure Alaska! Mica guides were pros and ice-climbing was fantastic!!! We loved everything in this trip from the sport to the food while camping and the guides!!! Definitely a life-time experience!

Date of experience: July 2017
in 18 reviews
"great guide"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We spent 3 days/ 2 nights at the luxury camping campsite. During or time we went ice climbing, ice trekking and zip lining. Every outing was with a small group which was amazing. Sometimes a tour company will bring out so many people it makes an adventure less than enjoyable.....that was not the case with MICA. The groups were from 4-6 people. The guides were unbelievable, very informed and safety aware. Entertaining teens can be tough but, they did a super job keeping the boys happy.
I had a problem with the charges, mostly because I kept adding things on. They were helpful and quick to remedy the situation.
My only complaint was that the parking area of the Luxury campsite was less than appealing to the eye. We were in campsites that were out of site of the parking area which was nice. I would have been unhappy to be in the one site that overlooked the parking area. with little effort I think it could be made to be a little more appealing.
Every person we worked with during our time there was truly wonderful

Reviewed August 20, 2017

This was the first time that 4 of the 5 of my party zip lined. It was my dad's second time w/MICA. My 8 year old son thought that it was awesome and wanted to go again. My 10 year old daughter really enjoyed it also. I was apprehensive, looking off of the perfectly good platform that I had to step off of to start my ride. It ended up being a great experience and I would do it again. The guides were very safety conscious and gave thorough directions.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

MICA and all the folks that make it work are fantastic. My four boys and I (21-15) went on zip line and ice climbing. The guides couldn't have been more knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Thank you Curt, Jesse, Brett and the entire crew!