Enjoyed a very good Sunday lunch today at the Anglers Arms. It's not difficult to find, being located just of the A-697 and not far from the A-1 Northbound. It serves typical Sunday pub fare, but the services was excellent and very prompt. Although we hadn't booked, and it was busy, we were seated immediately and a waitress was with us within moments to take a drink order and then our lunch order followed equally as quickly. I was able to choose the 'small size' option for £7.95, and actually it didn't look very much different from my friend's regular sized one at £9.95. We followed this with dessert, which was excellent.
The decor is very attractive, and the loos are spotless. What more can you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are small but well presented, all are ensuite with all the usual amenities. Staying with us you will find is peaceful and relaxing ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Anglers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anglers Arms Hotel Longframlington
- The Anglers Arms Longframlington, Northumberland