“Loved it that much our family bought a caravan11!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresswell
Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just back from cressweel towers nd had a fantastic time. We had booked the sun holidays for the week and though i have been to many sites over the years, this site was different. The staff made us feel so welcome and were very helpful. Would like the thank Wez, Christina and Charlotte for the under 5 clubs as my little boy daniel loved it and for taking the time to get to know people. lovely little site, great family holiday with great staff!!! xx

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Park R, General Manager at Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hi Siobhan, that’s fantastic news and I am delighted that you like our park and found all of our team friendly and helpful. The fantastic thing about being a smaller park is that we get the chance to interact more with our guests and all of the team are committed to helping our guests have the best holiday experience.

I am pleased that Daniel enjoyed little sparks club and Wes, Christina and Charlotte thank you for the mention and positive feedback. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future so we can create some more amazing memories and thankyou for your kind review.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

when we arrived, all 7 of us... the caravan looked nice on the outside, but it certainly wasnt that way on the inside. the supposedly double bed that pulled out at the front, was tiny, plus the sheet from the previous occupents was still on it and it was dirty and dusty, the wafer thin mattress helped us make up our mind that we would never be using that... we slept on the settees. The pool, my god it wsatiny and was closed when we arrived on the friday and didnt open or get any swimmers in it till the sunday. we were supposed to stay fri til mon, we came away sunday, we couldnt hack it anymore, plus the weather was horrendous, but cresswell cant be to blame for that!! The park was lovely, bit small, but the kids enjoyed it.. never again!!!!

2  Thank carol s
Park R, General Manager at Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that the standard of your holiday accommodation did not meet your expectations. At Cresswell Towers we pride ourselves in achieving nothing but the best service and standards and we are very disappointed to hear that we have let you down on this occasion. I have personally spoken with the accommodation team to discuss the inconveniences caused to and they have also asked that I pass on their apologies to you. I can assure you that I will be reviewing our processes to ensure that the issues you have mentioned do not happen again.
I was amazed to read that the pool was empty as this is usually not the case, especially as the weather was not fantastic. I hope this experience has not deterred you from trying one of the larger park resorts sites in the future and once again thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just back from a week at cresswell despite the bad weather we had a great time,my thanks to all the staff,with a special mention for Sophie,for helping get on the internet,and get to grips with the geordie language.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us at Cresswell Towers Holiday Park. The team here pride themselves on helping to create amazing memories and it is always great to receive this kind of feedback. I will pass your thanks to the teams involved especially Sophie and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the park in the near future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We where at cresswell towers for a week and it was the best week we ever had at cresswell we have been going there for over 8/9 years sometimes twice a year but this year was the best of all, all the staff where friendly the entertainment was the best so far thate and my family have seen, wacky wez and Christina who are the entertainment staff where brilliant each night there was entertainment on for all the family and also during the day there is things on for adults and children, I strongly recommend cresswell for any couples or families you will have an excellent time it will be a holiday to remember, my neice is going back in July and we r going back at the end of August and we have also booked for next July already just so that we have the booking secured.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your great feedback. I am really pleased to read how fantastic your holiday was and that you are coming to stay with us again. The team here do work hard to create amazing memories for all our guests and to receive such good praise means such a lot to them as it gives them a greater feeling of job satisfaction.
The Entertainment Team are worth their weight in gold they are a massive asset to Park Resorts and we are pleased you enjoyed this part of your holiday.
Once again thank you for your kind comments and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very small park with very little on site. The facilities were very small and inadequate. The food available in the entertainment complex was both expensive and poor quality. The evening entertainment lacked any spark,

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank iancart
Park R, General Manager at Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

I am very disappointed that Cresswell Towers did not meet your expectations. Park Resorts has 39 holiday parks which are separated into leisurely and lively depending on the size of the park. Cresswell Towers is a leisurely park and maybe that is why on this occasion you found the facilities smaller than some of our other parks.

I am sorry you were disappointed with the food menu as we do constantly monitor our prices with our local competitors to ensure that are offering the very best menu for our guests. The entertainment team here on park work hard to create an enjoyable environment for our guests and I am only sorry that you felt that this wasn’t the case. I have passed a copy of your review to our Entertainment Manager for her information and to see if there are any improvements that can be made.

I hope that you will not let this put you off holidaying with Park Resorts in the future and with a choice of another 38 parks I am sure there will be a park that will suit all your requirements.

Thank you so much for your review it really does help us to improve the service we offer and we really do appreciate you taking the time.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed at Cresswell towers recently, the caravan was clean and well equipped, we had a couple of problems which I reported to reception on our way to look round the area and on our return everything was sorted out ( very efficient). The staff were very friendly and professional and were only too pleased to help when I asked about a particular place in the area. The site was very clean and tidy (even bins screened from view), grassed areas were kept cut and although neat on our arrival were cut again during our stay. the multi-sports area looked well maintained and the children's play area well equipped. Also there is a very pleasant woodland walk on the site which offer the opportunity to view Cresswell Tower(photo attached)The beautiful beach at on druridge bay is only a few short walk from the park.There are many interesting places in the surrounding area. We WILL be staying again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with regards to your recent holiday with us.

I am very pleased that you were happy with your accommodation, however I was disappointed to read that you had a few problems but glad that any issues you had were resolved immediately once our reception team where advised.

The staff here at Cresswell will be overjoyed that you found them helpful and efficient as we are constantly striving to achieve and improve a great level of standard of customer service with all our holiday guests.

There are some beautiful places around Cresswell including the beautiful beach which is so popular, I am pleased to note that you found the park and facilities to be well maintained.

Thank you once again for leaving us your feedback and hope that you would visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We originally booked a platinum caravan, but this was changed by park resorts to a gold plus by email. The caravan had central heating which was efficient, but the quality of the fittings and bedding was disappointing. There was broken cutlery in the drawer, and not enough for the 8 person caravan, or a DVD player. The bedding and pillows (2 missing) were very thin, the quilt only just covered the bed when there was no-one in it, when we actually slept in it I put my dressing gown to hang over the side of the bed to stop draughts! The staff did provide the cutlery and pillows when asked, although the repair to the lock on the bathroom door didn't last long. The caravan was clean, but was tired. This was a shame because, overall, the site itself seemed fine. It was close to the sea, and the staff were friendly. The pool was small and the changing rooms would benefit from a bench to sit on and hooks to keep clothes off the wet floor. We enjoyed the swimming earlier on in the week, but the pool was too busy over the bank holiday weekend. To go swimming you have to pass through the slot machines. There was a playground for children, which my grandchildren loved, although it would benefit from some more equipment for younger children. The site was quiet, and seemed to be patrolled regularly. This could have been a good holiday, but we expected better from a top of the range caravan and the photos on line did suggest we would have something better than we were given.

1  Thank Kath00000007
Park R, General Manager at Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Cresswell Towers. Although I am sorry to see that your expectations were not met with regards to the gold plus holiday home you were allocated and that there were issues, however thank you for informing the team so that we could rectify them.

I am very happy to see that you found the team at Cresswell Towers to be very friendly and helpful, it is important to know that our guests are being granted great customer service with a smile!.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope that you will chose to holiday with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cresswell
Premier Inn Ashington Hotel
Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club
The Plough Inn
The Plough Inn
#1 of 2 in Ellington

Been to Cresswell Towers Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!